Yup, it’s that time of year again. Roses given to loved ones, scarfing down chocolates, romantic dinners. That’s right. It’s Valentines Day.
I am a big fan of romance and thought that my Valentine’s Day gift to you, would be a list of 14 romance novels being released this year.
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Tempest by Beverly Jenkins
- After the Wedding by Courtney Milan
- American Panda by Gloria Chao
- A Princess in Theory by Alyssa Cole
- Best Laid Plans by Brenda Jackson
- Hurts to Love You by Alisha Rai
- Love, Hate, and Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Bingo Love by Tee Franklin
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann
- From Twinkle, With Love by Sandhya Menon
- The Bittersweet Bride by Vanessa Riley
- Awaken Me by Farrah Rochon
One-click these and be prepared for a Valentine’s Day full of romance, whether you are with your partner or alone.